Have something interesting to share?
OptimiseYourself.com is an open community where everyone can share their experiences and tips with other readers if they believe it will help someone else. You might have a personal story to share or can add value by providing a new perspective then this is for you!
All articles are vetted before publishing so please follow the guidelines below.
- No promotional content (payment from a person/business) – this is a place to share information that can optimise someone’s life. If you have a business/financial relationship with companies you mention, please disclose this in the article.
- Aim to add value and if you have a personal experience to share, then by all means feel free to share.
- When using links, be sure that the link supports the theme of the article and will be interesting for the reader.
- The use of profanity is allowed, as long as it is in good taste.
- All articles must be original and not posted somewhere else on the internet, even if it’s on your own social media or blog.
- Any articles written on the topic of mental health must not advise unless you are a certified professional and can prove this. Otherwise, personal experiences are accepted.
Length of article: Articles should be a minimum of 700 words and there is no limit to the maximum, providing it is appropriate and engaging for the reader.
Topics: We accept all content that provides value and falls under the topics of: Sleep, Diet, Veganism, Mental Health, Productivity, Alcohol & Drugs and Breathing.
Proof your article. Typos, factual errors and overly biased articles will not be accepted by the editorial team.
Provide the following: Pass over an email address for us to set you up on our system and to give you credit for your work.
What to expect after submission
We read every article that is submitted but do not have time to respond to every email we receive. Therefore, if you have not received a response within 20 days you can assume your article was not accepted and can post your article on another site.
Where to send your article
Please send all articles to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘NEW ARTICLE – %%Your article name%%’. Emails sent without this subject line may be ignored (not intentionally, we get a lot of spam emails!).